- KIMONOS / GI 48
- Keiko 48
- FIGHT SHORTS & SPATS 10
- Keiko 10
- PANTS 10
- RASH GUARDS 23
- Keiko 23
- SHOES 7
- BELTS 16
- BJJ Belts 16
- TEXTILES & GEAR BAGS 79
- Keiko 79
- COMPETITION ACCESSORIES 1
- ALLIANCE 1
- OUTLET 11
- Keiko BJJ Kimono Midnight - Navy
The Limited Series Kimono is manufactured with the best quality materials. One of our most popular kimonos by far. The traditional double weave of this kimono makes it perfect for competitors or athletes who train hard. It's a traditional double weave gi with a few twists, first we've reinforced the stitching on the stress points of the kimono as well as the pants. The lapel is made with a special EVA foam which makes it harder to grip and antibacterial. The famous Keiko cut is a fit that is a longer leaner fit, not all that extra material around the body. It also has that famous trim that makes it stand out. Another favorite is the embroidered Brazilian flag on the right arm and Keiko logo on the left arm. The best part, it comes in a variety of colors for you to choose from.
• 100% cotton
• 490gsm double weave jacket
• EVA foam on the lapel to keep away germs and making it harder for your opponent to grip
• Pre-shrunk body, Sleeve length and pant length will shrink to your preference depending on wash and dry
• Pants manufactured for extreme durability, and comfort. With reactive dyeing, which prevents fading
• Pants reinforced stitching and double lined from the knee down
• Rope drawstring on the pants for better comfort and hold when training and competing
• Sizes A0-A5
• Belt Not Included
- Note! Since the beginning of 2014 the Navy color is no longer allowed IBJJF competitions.
Customers who bought this product also purchased
- Keiko Raca BJJ Kimono Ultra Light - Blue
Ultra light gi is recommended for beginners. Keiko lightest adult gi. Very recommended for competitors as well.
- Available in New Sizes: Sizes ‘L’ and ‘H’
L – stands for Long, made for those with longer limbs. The jacket is 2 cm longer in the arm and body length than our traditional sizes.
H – stands for Hefty, made for stronger, thicker individuals. The jacket is wider, both in the arms and body, than our traditional sizes.
- 100% cotton
- EVA foam on the lapel to keep away germs and making it harder for your opponent to grip
- Pre-shrunk body, Sleeve length and pant length will shrink to your preference depending on wash and dry
- Pants manufactured for extreme durability, and comfort. With reactive dyeing, which prevents fading
- Pants reinforced stitching and double lined from the knee down
- Rope drawstring on the pants for better comfort and hold when training and competing
- IBJJF Approved
- Belt Not Included
- Keiko Beanie Shinpuruna
- Reversible, buy 1 and wear it 2 ways! Rep the sport you love everywhere you go. It's perfect for training at the gym or just wearing in cooler weather. Stretch for comfortable fit.