- KIMONOS / GI 45
- Keiko 45
- FIGHT SHORTS 10
- Keiko 10
- PANTS 10
- RASH GUARDS 23
- Keiko 23
- PROTECTORS 2
- SHOES 6
- BELTS 16
- BJJ Belts 16
- TEXTILES & GEAR BAGS 90
- Keiko 90
- COMPETITION ACCESSORIES 1
- ALLIANCE 1
- OUTLET 9
- Keiko Raca BJJ Kimono Ultra Light - Black
Ultra light gi is recommended for beginners. Keiko lightest adult gi. Very recommended for competitors as well.
- Available in New Sizes: Sizes ‘L’ and ‘H’
L – stands for Long, made for those with longer limbs. The jacket is 2 cm longer in the arm and body length than our traditional sizes.
H – stands for Hefty, made for stronger, thicker individuals. The jacket is wider, both in the arms and body, than our traditional sizes.
- 100% cotton
- EVA foam on the lapel to keep away germs and making it harder for your opponent to grip
- Pre-shrunk body, Sleeve length and pant length will shrink to your preference depending on wash and dry
- Pants manufactured for extreme durability, and comfort. With reactive dyeing, which prevents fading
- Pants reinforced stitching and double lined from the knee down
- Rope drawstring on the pants for better comfort and hold when training and competing
- IBJJF Approved
- Belt Not Included
- BJJ belt Keiko white
- BJJ belt Keiko blue
- Keiko T-shirts
- BJJ belt Keiko purple
- Mouth Protector Keiko Pro Series with box
- 2016 EUROPEAN JIU-JITSU CHAMPIONSHIP T-shirts - White
- Keiko Speed rash guard - Blue
- BJJ belt Keiko brown
- Keiko T-shirts 2pcs
- BJJ Belt Keiko Black
- Keiko Raca BJJ Slim Fit Gi - White
- BJJ Keiko Kids Belt Yellow
- Keiko Speed rash guard long sleeve - Brown
The perfect choice for the athlete that loves confort and liberty.
39.90 €52.00 €-23%
- Long Sleeve.
- Realized in Lycra/Spandex for a total body adhesion.
- Regular neck in order to facilitate the respiration.
- Studied ergonomic Line purposely for the competitions.
- Ideal for Grappling, Valetudo and Training under a kimono.
- Logo on the chest.
- Made in Brasil.
- IBJJF APPROVED No-Gi
To make an order the customer needs to register. During the first order the customer is asked to:
a) Enter his/her name and other asked information
b) Agree that the information will be stored in the Keiko Europe's client registry. Keiko Europe agrees not to give out any information on clients to anyone. Keiko Europe will not ask or store the clients social security number, banking information or credit card information. Credit card payments will go directly through the Finnish credit card service company "Luottokunta".
2. Binding of order
5. Payment conditions
The order will be confirmed with the credit card payment that is verified electronically.
7. Shipments damaged in delivery
9. Force majeure
10. Solving conflicts